The Research Manager manages multiple complex marketing research projects designed to provide our clients with accurate, actionable intelligence they can use to achieve their objectives. Specifically, Research Managers handle all aspects of research projects including design, execution, and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research Design – Provide input into proposed research design including exploration of alternative methodologies.
- Research Instrument Design – Design research instruments that answer key research objectives aimed at helping clients meet their business objectives.
- Full Cycle Project Management – Lead the project from design and programming to analysis and reporting. Also monitor project performance in terms of schedule, quality, and budgets.
- Data Analysis Planning/Execution – Plan and execute thorough data analysis and ensure the accuracy and quality of all deliverables.
- Data Interpretation and Reporting – Synthesize and integrate large amounts of data into compelling, concise deliverables that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Client Management – Work with mid to senior level clients on various aspects of the research (design, timing, reporting, etc.), providing timely project updates, and performing at a level that exceeds client expectations. Must anticipate clients’ needs and requirements while proactively managing situations to exceed expectations and resolve issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent understanding of qualitative and quantitative research design as well as data analysis tools and techniques.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to contextualize information.
- Ability to integrate observations on news, current events or trends in the United States and around the world with primary and secondary research findings to enhance Aimpoint’s value to our clients.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience writing reports and developing presentations.
- Ability to craft creative and highly customized research that will address our clients’ needs.
- Ability to synthesize information into compelling, actionable findings.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Desire to network and expand client relationships.
- Willing to travel regularly in the United States and abroad.
- Desire to develop personally and professionally by constantly seeking new insights, skills, educational opportunities and training.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work independently to generate high quality stand-alone work.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing research, mathematics, social sciences or related field.
- MBA, Masters of Market Research, or Advanced Degree in Social Science preferred.
- Commensurate with experience
About Aimpoint Research:
Aimpoint Research is a global strategic intelligence and marketing research firm providing the insight leaders and organizations require to make better, more-informed decisions that reduce risk, optimize resource allocation and maximize success. Aimpoint Researchfuses proven research methodologies, advanced collection techniques, superior analysis, and inspired presentations to give our client’s a competitive advantage.
Contact: Scott Caine, Senior Vice President & COO, Aimpoint Research