Accomplishing our mission requires a diverse team of goal-driven professionals with a range of experiences and specialties. Join us!
Aimpoint is a global, multi-dimensional market research and competitive intelligence firm providing the insight leaders and organizations require to make better, more-informed decisions that reduce risk, optimize resource allocation and maximize success. Aimpoint fuses proven research methodologies, advanced collection techniques, superior analysis, and inspired presentations to give our client’s a competitive advantage. While the company serves many industries, Aimpoint Research specializes in serving the agriculture and food industries.
The Analyst builds out complex intelligence reports designed to provide our clients with accurate, actionable intelligence they can use to achieve their objectives. Specifically, Analysts handle many aspects regarding the procuring of primary and secondary research for use in a multitude of projects and reports particularly within the agri-food value chain. They may manage the execution of field work, data collection, analysis and the development of all client deliverables.
This position will monitor and analyze dynamics as they relate to the economic, financial and production aspects (among others) of the food system.
The ideal candidate is experienced with the design, execution, and analysis of primary and secondary research to address clients’ objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication – Regularly interact with clients to understand and document their business and research objectives and regularly update them on project progress.
- Research Instrument Design – Design research instruments that answer key strategic questions aimed at helping clients meet their business objectives as defined in the proposal stage. A strong understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and techniques is a must.
- Data Analysis Planning/Execution – Plan and execute thorough data analysis and ensure the accuracy and quality of all reports.
- Data Interpretation and Reporting – Synthesize and integrate large amounts of data into compelling, concise deliverables that meet the clients’ needs and expectations; must be proficient at delivering presentations to broad client audiences.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in marketing research, intelligence, business analytics, agriculture and the food system OR bachelor’s degree in economics, intelligence, ag business, market research or another agri-food related field.
- Outstanding interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent understanding of qualitative and quantitative research design, data analysis tools and technique.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to contextualize information.
- Ability to integrate observations on news, current events or trends in the United States and around the world with primary and secondary research findings to enhance Aimpoint’s value to our clients.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience writing reports, developing presentations and briefing senior leaders.
- Ability to synthesize information into compelling, actionable findings.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Desire to network, develop new business opportunities and expand client relationships.
- Desire to develop personally and professionally by constantly seeking new insights, skills, educational opportunities and training.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work independently to generate high quality stand-alone work.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, ag business, social science or related field.
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Social Science preferred.
- Specialization within the agricultural industry preferred.
- Commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and any pertinent information to JoinTheTeam@AimpointResearch.com.