Accomplishing our mission requires a diverse team of goal-driven professionals with a range of experiences and specialties. Join us!
Aimpoint Research® is a global, strategic intelligence firm that blends best practices from military intelligence and marketing research to provide our clients a competitive advantage. We help leaders make better decisions that reduce risk, optimize resources and maximize success. Aimpoint fuses proven research methodologies, advanced collection techniques, superior analysis and inspired presentations to give our client’s a competitive advantage.
Position: Senior Research Manager
The Senior Research Manager leads and manages multiple complex marketing research projects. Specifically, Senior Research Managers handle all aspects of a project from design to delivery. At the design phase, Senior Research Managers help to develop the proposals and budgets. Once a project is sold, they own determining research design/methodology and writing/programming the research instrument. During data collection, Senior Research Managers serve as coordinators to procure sample and field agencies as well as monitor the field work. Once data is collected Senior Research Managers handle all analysis and development of client deliverables in order to turn data into actionable intelligence.
Senior Research Managers serve as the primary client contact for their specific projects and must communicate and collaborate effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication – Regularly interact with clients to understand and document their business and research objectives and regularly update them on project progress.
- Proposal Development and Research Design – Provide input into proposed research design including exploration of alternative methodologies; support proposal development, including proposal writing and assisting with cost estimation.
- Research Instrument Design – Design research instruments that answer key strategic questions aimed at helping clients meet their business objectives as defined in the proposal stage.
- Full Cycle Project Management – Lead projects from design to delivery; monitor project performance in terms of schedule, quality and budgets
- Data Analysis Planning/Execution – Plan and execute thorough data analysis and ensure the accuracy and quality of all reports.
- Data Interpretation and Reporting – Synthesize and integrate large amounts of data into compelling, concise deliverables that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Presentation of Results – Present results to clients.
- Client Management – Work with clients on an ongoing basis to anticipate their needs, recognize opportunities and proactively suggest solutions
- Mentor – Will work with junior staff to help develop their research skills.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in marketing research.
- The ideal candidate is experienced with the design, execution, and analysis of primary research to address clients’ objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal and client management skills.
- A strong understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to contextualize information.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience writing reports and developing presentations.
- Ability to craft creative and highly customized research that will address our clients’ needs.
- Ability to synthesize information into compelling, actionable findings.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Desire to network, develop new business opportunities and expand client relationships.
- Desire to develop personally and professionally by constantly seeking new insights, skills, educational opportunities and training.
- Must be quality focused with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office. Experience with SPSS preferred.
- Ability to integrate observations from news, current events or trends with primary research findings to enhance Aimpoint’s value to our clients.
- Willing to travel occasionally in the United States.
- Supervisory experience and presentation delivery experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, mathematics, social science or related field.
- MBA, Masters of Marketing Research, or Advanced Degree in Social Science preferred.
- Commensurate with experience
Please send your resume and any pertinent information to JoinTheTeam@AimpointResearch.com.