While we specialize in the agri-food value chain, Aimpoint Research serves many industries. Both in the U.S. and abroad, Aimpoint Research is a leader in mobility insights, competitive intelligence and thought leadership.
Emerging Vehicle Technology
From automated and electric vehicles to rideshare technology, Aimpoint Research monitors the mobility landscape for evolutions and disruptions our clients that have the potential to impact our clients. This intelligence allows organizations to plan for the future and stay a step ahead of emerging technologies in their industries.Interested in learning more about our capabilities? Contact us.
The Mobility Management Tool is an efficient and economical tool that helps companies:
Administered from our Milan, Italy office, the Aimpoint Research mobility team works collaboratively with mobility managers and company employees to gather information needed to develop a sustainable mobility plan.
- Improve the accessibility of the company headquarters
- Comply with new Italian and European government regulations around mobility
- Advance corporate image with a focus on sustainability
- Optimize the costs of moving employees, and the demand for parking inside and outside the company
- Improve the well-being and performance of employees
- Identify the best solution for a pleasant alternative to private transport in everyday work travel
According to government regulations in Italy, companies are required to measure and track employee transport. Mobility Management promotes sustainable transport and reduces single occupancy car use by changing travelers’ attitudes and behaviors. “Sustainable mobility in urban areas” provides that companies with single local units with more than 300 employees adopt the home-work travel plan (PSCL) of its own employees and appoint a person responsible for company mobility. The plan is aimed at reducing the use of individual private transport vehicles and improving the organization of schedules to limit congestion.
Interested in learning more about the Mobility Management Tool?
Send us a note. A representative from our Milan office will be in touch with you shortly.